Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Trip to the Museum

This weekend was low key but still fun.  I spent the majority of it relaxing in my pajamas and enjoying my shows (this weekend it was the season finale of Doctor Who and the season premiere of Once Upon A Time).  But I did manage to get out of the apartment long enough to have a fun outing with Seth.  We went to the Museum of the Moving Image.  I've been there once before and it was just as much fun the second time.  We ended up being able to create a flipbook and I made a couple of little movies using stop motion animation!

Here are my masterpieces ^_^



And that was my weekend!

2 comments:

  1. "OK" was a truly brilliant piece of cinematography and art in motion. The motionless camera over a dream-scape of simple white and blue evokes a sense of listlessness and curiosity in the viewer; they crave to know what lies beyond the borders of the frame, but they cannot. But, in a moment of sheer audacity, a hand comes in from off-screen to taunt the viewer with knowledge of the world beyond! Director-writer-producer-choreographer-marine-biologist-rocket-ship-pilot Allison has truly mastered her craft and anyone with even a speck of interest in the fine arts anxiously awaits her next great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You clearly get me and my art. I thank you for your comment good sir. You are wise beyond your years.

      Delete