Sunday, September 2, 2012

Assorted other things

Yeah I know, I just posted about the shows but that post was getting a tad long so I thought I'd start anew and share some random pictures:

I went to this bar in Brooklyn that is somewhat Doctor Who themed!  They had a TARDIS in the back even!


Kari and Monica and I made a fort this weekend.  Because clearly that is what one should do with a huge living room. :)  It is an excellent fort to be sure.



I know many of my readers already know this, but I have a boyfriend now :)  I've heard a bit of clamoring for pictures so here's a good one of us when we went to the Intrepid.  (Ah hah, I now here you say....I wonder what other blog post stories she was with this person in!)  His name is Seth and he's  very awesome.


Also, just to do a bit of bragging...he brought me flowers randomly a couple weeks ago!  I don't think I've ever been given flowers just randomly, sure after a show or valentines day maybe, but not just out of the blue! It was the sweetest thing :)  And they were so pretty!

Side 1

Side 2
On an unrelated note, my mother made curtains for my apartment!  I clearly have the best mother in the universe.  She found a really pretty purple fabric that has a rose design on it, we took all the measurements and then she made them to fit the windows.  I know I still haven't done the photo tour...I keep forgetting to take pictures and then my room gets messy again but hopefully soon.

Pretty curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment