Friday, August 12, 2011

Glee! (Yes, again)

You may have noticed I have a newish obsession...and that is the tv show Glee :)  You may also remember that I went to a live concert of the glee cast and loved it a couple months ago.  Well, what happened is the the Glee people like to make as much money as possible and try and squeeze every last cent out of their fans.  So they filmed the concert and turned it into a 3D movie!  Which I went to see Wednesday night :)  Of course.

Here's the trailer for movie just to give you a feel:



The movie was pretty good. I think the concert was better though. The movie spliced in clips of the actors backstage (in character) and those were really silly and fun. They also spliced in footage of Glee fans talking about their favorite characters and about the show and they highlighted 3 glee fans who had inspirational stories. That was nice and all but to tell the truth I really just care about them. I don't really care about Glee's other fans. I think the movie would have been better if there were no fans and just the Glee cast.

Tonight I'm going to go see Rock of Ages (yes....also again). It's gonna be fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment