I saw the musical Rock of Ages again! My friends really wanted to see it and I thought it was a lot of fun when I went so we ended up getting student rush tickets. Now, funny thing about student rush tickets. You never quite know what time you should show up. The tickets go on sale at 10am when the box office opens. Now when I did rush tickets for How To Succeed, we got to the theatre about 8:30am and were probably 20 people back in line. Knowing that Rock of Ages doesn't have any particularly famous people in it and it being an older show, I figured well we didn't need to be as early for tickets. So we showed up just before 9am.
We were the 4th, 5th, and 6th people in line.
Yeah....so maybe we were a little early ^_^ By the time the box office opened, however, the line had grown!
To 10 people total.
Yeah....
Oh well. It was a lot of fun! The show was fun and we decided to go 80's in our ensembles for the evening and it's always fun to dress up. I think in some of these pictures I look super young so maybe the side ponytail is not the best look for me. But it was definitely fun for one night.

No comments:
Post a Comment