Friday, October 15, 2010

Accomplice

Today I went to a show type thing called Accomplice in downtown Manhattan.  Now I don't want to give too much away in case anybody reading this ever decides to do it, which I highly recommend.  Basically the day before the show they call and tell you the location and then you have to meet there.  There are 10 people in the group and you have to walk around and solve clues in order to get to the end.  It takes about 3 hours, but you stop sometimes and go into bars (2 drinks were included plus appetizers) or restaurants and there are actors posted along the way to give you hints.  The actors were totally great, it was set up really well and I had a blast :)  It takes you through the financial district, soho, chinatown, and little italy so its a really fun way to see the city while also being immensely entertained.  I'll try not to go into too much detail but here are a few pictures from the trek:

***Caution! If you plan on going on this adventure at some point and don't want any spoilers then don't look at the rest of this post.  There, you've been warned***

We met at Seaport, which also is really fun to visit

One of the actors we interacted with

Yes...one of the clues involved buying a frog in Chinatown...

This doesn't have anything to do with the tour but aren't the fire hydrants cool in Little Italy?

No comments:

Post a Comment