Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Cities 1 Night

So last night I went to an event hosted by Willamette of all places!  They set up this event for alumni that was held on the same night in 7 different cities (NYC being one of them of course).  I think there must have been 30-40 people there.  It was at a bar on Wall St (very fancy lol) in the Andaz Hotel and so that was definitely an adventure.  They had food and drinks and I met a lot of interesting and cool alums :)  It was fun to be able to talk to people and be able to say things like "mill stream" and have them know exactly what I'm talking about.  I didn't take any pictures, unfortunately because I was trying to wander around and meet people but you can check the bar out on their website, and I pulled the following picture from there as well.

1 comment:

  1. No freakin way! I just went to a DU alumni event in Nashville on Thursday. It is so weird that both of our undergrads had events in places way far away in the same week!

    ReplyDelete