Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Eastergiving!

You probably know this, but over the weekend was Easter!  My roommates and I decided that since we didn't have a chance to have a roommate Thanksgiving since we all were doing our own thing, we would instead have dinner on Easter.  And thus, Eastergiving was born.  We had the best time cooking and hanging out and then eating, oh the eating!  The food was delicious and I was pretty sure I would never eat anything ever again...until it came time for dessert...

We also decorated the apartment some this weekend!

The hallway is so much more colorful now!

Our apartment is now so whimsical!
Kari also made hot cross buns for breakfast.  I've never had hot cross buns before!  They were kind of like cinnamon rolls, only in bun form.  I also didn't want a cross on mine so I got a swirl that sort of melted into a giant pool of frosting.


And then we get into the main part of Eastergiving.  We all decided to wear Easter dresses too, so that was a lot of fun.

How to make a turkey: 1. Buy a turkey 2. Put in oven for 4 hours

Peeling potatoes!

Kari making potatoes au gratin in her cute apron

Turkey!




potatoes getting ready to be mashed

mmmm turkey

mashing potatoes

Stuffing!

Monica's pretty Easter dress that she stole from Kari!

Yaaay friends!

Sitting down to a well deserved meal


And then of course there was pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment