Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dancing Queen

Kari's family is visiting this week which is a lot of fun!  They've been playing tourist all over the city and last night I ended up going with them to get rush tickets to see Mamma Mia.  I knew that Mamma Mia is a fun show and I had never seen it on Broadway before, only on tour.  The songs were as fun as I remembered them and I actually thought the singers were pretty good.


Kari's family with the Mamma Mia poster
We all wanted to pose with the poster and make the same motion!  Ok actually I wanted everyone to pose with the picture and make the same pose as the woman in the poster...and everyone said ok.






This is the original cast from the Tony Awards.  This is definitely not the same cast I saw but its the same music!

No comments:

Post a Comment