So I finally have pictures from actual Halloween! Basically my friends and I dressed up as each other. We were all super busy with homework and everything so we ended up getting together, taking some pictures, switching clothes, taking some more pictures, and then we went back to our own devices. A little pathetic I know, but what can you do? We had fun though! :D
Also I have some more pictures from Phantom :)
 |
| another picture of the stage from our amazing seats :) |
 |
| yay! |
 |
| Having fun and being silly |
 |
| Serious Photo - Dressed as ourselves |
 |
| Serious Photo - People Switch |
 |
| Happy Photo - Dressed as ourselves |
 |
| Happy Photo -People Switch |
Okay, so it might not have been the cleverest of costumes. But we were amused and that's what matters in the end isn't it?
Also, the following picture is actually from several days before Halloween when I was just hanging out with friends, but I thought it was funny so I'll post it :)
As I said on the phone, the picture switching was sneaky. Though I just noticed that y'all didn't change pants, you lazy bums you. ;)
ReplyDeleteHa, I had to do a double-take with the people-switch pictures. ^_^
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun out there and I hope I get to see some of your programming projects! They're probably waaaaay cooler than mine. >_<