Hi all,
So...I realize it's been a while since I posted anything about my life on here because with midterms and all of that I've gotten pretty busy. And....it's gonna be a bit longer before anything more is posted haha. But! After Thanksgiving is over I promise I will do posts on the following: (this is also to remind myself haha)
1. Muggle Quidditch!
2. Coffee & Dessert with friends!
3. Seeing Urinetown the musical at Columbia!
3. Adventures to the Disney store in Times Square
4. Seeing A Life in the Theatre starring Patrick Stewart and T.R. Knight!
5. And finally, Thanksgiving Adventures of course!
I won't have my computer with me over Thanksgiving break (I'm going to Washington DC) so I can't update then but I'll try to when I get back. Have a wonderful Turkey Day! ^_^

So apparently going to the Disney store wasn't very exciting. I only assume because it was the only thing listed without an exclamation mark.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, have a good thanksgiving!!!!