Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend fun



Well, I had originally planned on having a very quiet, restful, and homework filled weekend.  But alas, that was not to be the case. haha.

Friday night there was a big party out in the courtyard so I went to that with a bunch of friends.  Then Saturday during the day I did some homework for a little while and then met up with friends and we had a board game night.  We played cards and Taboo and also...yes that's right....Twister. haha.  Now let me tell you, there's a reason little kids play twister and its because they are much more flexible than me!  It was a lot of fun though.

 
Then this morning, one of my suitemates took us all to Chinatown for Dim Sum.  It was delicious!  Now I am very full but as soon as I finish this post (and then one I'm planning afterward) it will be on to homework!



2 comments:

  1. wow, you at Dim Sum? And you thought it was delicious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes miss Jessie lol. I've had it up in Portland you know :P

    ReplyDelete