So Monday morning I had to take the subway to Brooklyn so that I could get fingerprinted by the Department of Education. It was actually pretty simple. It only ended up taking me about 2 hours to do, which included getting there and getting back. Of course when I went their electronic fingerprint taker was down I guess so I had to use the old fashioned black ink and paper route. At least they gave me a wet wipe at the end!
School is going well. Classes are still interesting, but the pace has definitely picked up for some of them. The pace for my job is also picking up. We'll probably be in the schools by the end of October so before that happens I have to go through and make sure all of the equipment is working and organized.
I do have another flash homework assignment to post, this one is the front page of a website. But I'm still researching how to actually post a flash file into blogger. It's a bit more complicated than I originally thought, but as soon as I have the time to sit down and figure it out, I'll post it :) The other ones I was able to post because since it was basically just a picture, I took a picture of it through the computer and converted it to a jpg or picture file so it would be easy to upload. But now that we're starting more interactive type assignments that won't work anymore haha. But I'll figure it out and get back to you :)
There's a party that the student senate is hosting tonight, so I'll go to that and it should be fun. Expect a post early next week talking about my theatre adventures this weekend :)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment