Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photo Tour of the Suite

I've been getting a lot of requests for pictures of my suite, so here you go :)  I'll explain it first and then put all of the pictures in a row.  Basically as you walk in the door to the suite you see a hallway.  Down the hallway are 4 of the bedrooms.  If you turn to your right you see the shower room and then the door next to it is where the toilet is.  If you instead turn to your left you see the kitchen.  Further to the left in the kitchen is a little table with three chairs (there isn't any room for more haha).  Then if you basically do a 180 degree turn, off of the kitchen is my room.  So the door to my room is next to the entrance door to the suite.  And then my room itself is pretty standard with a desk, bed, dresser, and wardrobe.  All in all it's pretty nice :)

2 comments:

  1. Allison! Your apartment looks really nice! I was just thinking..."I wonder how Allison is doing in NYC.." and then I found your blog! I am such a stalker ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! haha, no worries. I hope your new york adventures are going well too!

    ReplyDelete