Well classes have commenced. I had two classes, then a nice 4 day weekend, and now it's back to the grind! Or as I said on facebook today, it's time to buckle down and get to work...but I think I'm going to need a bigger buckle!
I've basically been spending my time hanging out with new friends that I made who are all extremely awesome people.
My two classes I had so far were okay. The first one was the Instructional Design of Educational Technology which was a little overwhelming to be honest. There is going to be a lot of readings and the professor expects a lot from us. My goal is to try and do a little bit every day though so I should be okay. The next class on Thurs was the social internet media class which was very interesting, the professor seems very nice, and the material seems very interesting. Speaking of that class, if you're interested feel free to peruse the blog I had to create for this class. It probably won't be very interesting, but hey, maybe you get bored sometime haha. Allison's Class Blog I will ask the favor, please don't comment on that blog because, as I said before, it's for class.
This weekend was pretty fun. We threw a surprise birthday party for one of our friends. On Sunday I went with some friends to see an interesting interpretation of A Midsummer Night's Dream at Inwood Hill Park which is way way way upper Manhattan, pretty much at the tip. It was set on a college campus during a fraternity/sorority scavenger hunt. The actors were great though and it was a very funny production.
I also took a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond so I could get some kitcheny supplies. Now I can actually cook things! I got my room cleaned up and its really starting to come together. My desk is still a bit of a mess but that's my next project.
This morning I've been working on homework and this afternoon will be my first programming class.
No comments:
Post a Comment