I will be working as a Graduate Assistant for for a research group on campus who are studying the use of a web-based software program (that they created) to help Latino adolescents better their academic writing in English. Basically most of what I'll be doing is bringing video equipment to their test school and video tape the sessions with the students, then transfer the footage to the computer and organize it so it can be analyzed. I'm really excited because it sounds like a great opportunity where I can use a lot of the skills I have acquired throughout the years.
On to more visual things...haha
So as you might know one of the classes I'm taking this semester is Flash Programming. So I wanted to share our first homework assignment :) In class I drew a Smiley Face and for homework I had to draw a House! Haha, ok so now stay with me here, I know that sounds silly but it's harder than it looks. It takes a lot of code just to make something so simple and it looks kinda like:
function Main() {
var circle1_mc = new mc_circle();
circle1_mc.x = 200;
circle1_mc.y = 120;
addChild(circle1_mc);
}
Main();
So pretty much just using that code (called ActionScript) I can make these!


Seems very familiar to me, even though I've never used ActionScript. My first program... was also a house. lol
ReplyDeleteI like your house. Good choice of colors!
ReplyDelete