Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gigi

Last night I saw yet another show in previews, that actually opened today!  I saw the new musical Gigi starring Vanessa Hudgens.


It was such a cute show!  The costumes were fantastic, the acting was fun, the singing was great, and Vanessa Hudgens was adorable!  I had never seen the movie that it is based on, so I quickly watched it Sunday night before I saw the show on Tuesday and I'm really glad I did.  It was enjoyable on its own, but I liked having the backdrop of the movie to compare it to.  They made a few changes here and there but nothing that didn't seem like a change for the better.

For comparison, here's the original movie trailer.



And here's a cute overview of the show where you can really see how amazing the costumes were.



And here's a cute video of Vanessa talking about the show and the cast singing "The Night They Invented Champagne"

No comments:

Post a Comment