Saturday, November 8, 2014

Flamenco and Big Hero 6

The November adventures continue! Last night Kari and I were able to see a Flamenco show.  It was called Soledad Barrio & Noche Flamenca and they were very impressive!  The dancers were fantastic. The first half of the show was an interpretation of the story of Antigone and the second half was 3 different dances.  It was definitely something different but fun!  It was also nice to be in a new theatre.

Before the show, Kari and I stopped at a bar across the street for some dinner.  You could draw on the tables so we did!


Such high art



This morning we had a roommates outing and all three of us went to see the new Disney movie Big Hero 6.  It was really really cute!  I highly recommend it.  And instead of me telling about the plot, here's the trailer instead.  Oh and the short at the beginning is about a puppy and extremely adorable!



After the movie we had lunch at Brooklyn Diner.  I had chicken pot pie that was delicious!

Roommate fun!

Delicious (and huge!) chicken pot pie

No comments:

Post a Comment