Monday, September 2, 2013

Coney Island!

You would think that going to Coney Island on labor day weekend when it's is supposed to rain would be a terrible, terrible idea.  I thought the same thing.

HOWEVER, the weather ended up being great (slightly overcast to keep it on the cooler side but no rain) and the crowds didn't really show up until we were pretty ready to leave anyway.

We had the best time!  Seth and I are both not really that big on roller coasters so we spent most of the time watching Kari and Monica do the bigger thrill rides.  I enjoyed it though!  I got home about 5 and was bushed.  I practically fell asleep as soon as I got home.

On the subway - getting excited!

I enjoyed my visual joke

The boardwalk!

You can't go to Coney Island without getting a Nathan's hot dog

Only 305 days left...

Riding the carousel

Trying to get a good picture in the mirror, didn't really work haha

I got very wet on this ride

Wooo!

I did it!

I had to buy the picture from when the 4 of us went

No comments:

Post a Comment