Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family Seattle Trip

I've had a lovely visit to Seattle this last week!  We've been celebrating my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.  60 years!  That's a long time!  So basically we've been doing all of the touristy things that one does when one visits Seattle.  It's definitely a cool city.  Here are the highlights:

The Pikes Place Market

The Space Needle

View from the Space Needle

Another view from the Space Needle.  That funny looking building is the EMP

Sculpture inside the EMP - The EMP is the Experience Music Project
Basically it's a huge museum for music and sci-fi

I got my fortune told!

Me with my grandparents :)

My Grandma got crab...mmmm

On the ferry to Bainbridge Island

View of the city from the ferry
And that's the trip!  I still have a few days at home before heading back to the big city.  It will be nice to relax a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment