Thursday, January 13, 2011

Note

Dear Readers

First of all...thank you for reading my blog!  I'm excited that so many people are interested in my adventures :)

Second of all...this is just one of those notes to tell you that I will update soon.  And oh man, will it be some update.  I have about a million kajillion things to talk about (yes, a million kajillion....I haven't taken a math class in a while, I'm sure that number exists by now).

So as a little teaser, since a week ago I have seen 10 performances, plus several 10-15min showcases, visited one museum, and seen one live taping of a tv show.  I've been getting to the internet mostly by way of my phone, hence the lack of updates.  So anyway, I promise to update soon!

-Allison

1 comment:

  1. and I am totally looking forward to it! Also, our skype conversations!

    ReplyDelete