Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Update! It's a miracle!

I'm back!  So after a week of no updates, which I'm sure of course you were all waiting with baited breath, I'm finally making good on my word and updating ^_^

First things first:
I had a lovely Christmas and New Years :)  I was in Oregon and California visiting friends and family and I really enjoyed seeing all the people I had a chance to see.

After the new year my parents and I traveled to NYC for my dad's booking conference.  Basically it was a chance for him to see a lot of shows and snippets of shows and talk to agents etc to try and find some shows he can bring to the Elsinore.  It was a lot of fun and I saw A LOT of shows.  My dad saw even more shows and showcases but I saw quite a few and weighed in my opinion so that was cool.  Most of the shows we saw were really great, some were okay, and a couple were just plain strange.  I'll do short reviews in the following post.  I guess the best way to organize it is in the order that I saw them so I'll do that.  I haven't decided if I'll break the posts up or not yet...I'll figure that out when I get there :P

Let's see...I think that's everything I had to say in my preamble...
Oh, while we missed the big snowstorm, there was a few snow flurries :)
Taken from the window of the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment