Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend of fun

I spent last weekend with a good friend who took the train up from DC.  I think we are both crazy because we collectively decided that the best time for her to visit was right in the middle of finals but oh well it worked out haha.  We had a lot of fun.  We saw Elf the musical (much cuter than I thought it was going to be) and Avenue Q (amazing of course) and we met up with a girl that we knew through 7th grade before she moved.  So we hadn't seen her in right around 10 years!  So that was pretty amazing.  We also wandered around times square and went to FAO Schwarz the toy store!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)
Strange performers in the subway

Elf!

Last row of the balcony....
Here is a preview of Elf the Musical:


FAO Schwarz, where magic happens!


Because everyone needs a $1,000 stuffed animal...


famous giant piano

slightly creepy barbie doll fuseball table

interesting in theory...but creepy in concept...


Harry Potter corner!

Pretty star


I just thought this was a very strange parking garage
Here is a bit from Avenue Q from the Tony Awards.  Beware, this is a musical that's rated PG-13:

No comments:

Post a Comment