Tonight I got to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring The Rockettes. It was pure magic. The lights and the scenery and the 3D video and the background videos and the glitter and LIVE animals and of course the rockettes and their kick line was just unbelievable. I saw this show in Denver when I was in high school but it was nothing like how I remembered it. The basic dance numbers I mostly remembered but I didn't remember being swept away into the magic of it all.
Seeing the show really put me into the Christmas spirit. I think it was just what I needed to give me that final push and get all of my work done that is due in the next two weeks!
In front of Radio City Music Hall
The Lobby. Isn't it beautiful?
The Stage. We were sitting in the 2nd Mezz - Amazing Seats
The crowd of people leaving at the end of the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment