Quick update on my homework situation because I'm proud of myself :)
So far I have been able to knock out my 1 short presentation, 1 group presentation, the majority of my programming final, the majority of one of my essays, and some of the video uploads.
So what I have left to do next week is most of 1 paper (though I do have an outline), finish up a 2nd paper (I've written about 10 pages and so maybe need 3-5 more), finish up one little glitch in my programming assignment, and give a group presentation on Mon about our board game.
This weekend, however, is about fun and seeing my friend who is visiting. I'm not sure exactly what we're going to do but I do know it will involve two shows, Elf and Avenue Q. I am sooo looking forward to a weekend of fun after everything I did last week and weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment