My easter weekend has been relatively low key, but still quite enjoyable. Work was pretty slow on Friday because both the Canadian and UK offices were closed. Then on Saturday I met up with Seth and we went wandering around Brooklyn. The weather was actually starting to warm up, so we were able to take a long walk around Prospect Park. We walked close to 3 miles!
| Entrance to the park |
| Somebody lost their kite in the trees |
After relaxing some more, we headed out to see a show. Kari and I had been wanting to see Bridges of Madison County before it closes (we think the end must be near for this show). It had Kelli O'Hara and Hunter Foster in it, who are two actors I really like and who are super talented. Plus, the music was done by the same guy who did The Last Five Years (which I really enjoyed).
The show was pretty interesting. The music in it was really pretty, but I'm not sure what I thought about the plot. Now, I've never read the book or seen the movie so I really can't compare, but I just thought the plot left a lot to be desired. I still don't really know how to describe the plot except that a woman has an affair with a passing by photographer (there to photograph the covered bridges) and then has to decide whether or not to leave her family to go with him.
After the show we came back to make dinner! A good end to a good weekend :)



No comments:
Post a Comment