Another slew of random updates!
Thursday night ended up being a baking night as I was teasing Kari about the large number of bananas she had started collecting in the freezer. So, instead of letting me tease her, she made banana bread! I think I got the better end of the bargain, especially because she also put chocolate chips in it. She mostly made them, but I helped put them into the mini muffin pan.
Then, on Friday night Kari and I went to see a play called The Nance. I'm glad I got to see it, as this was its closing weekend. The play stars Nathan Lane and it was incredible to see him perform. I had seen him perform once in The Adams Family, but this was different as he was silly and comedic one moment, and intense and poignant the next. Somehow we also ended up with tickets in the front row center of the theatre, which was also pretty cool. It was a tad awkward because you felt a little like the actors were trying to jump in your lap, but again, it was especially neat to see Nathan Lane so close up. Plus, for once nobody was blocking my view!
In other news, I have a sunflower that I'm growing! It's gotten sooo tall!
In other, other random news, Seth and I were walking around near his new apartment, and look at this crazy sculpture that is near by! It's apparently an alligator coming out of the sewer and eating a baby made of money. It has something to do with wall street and finance stuff but other than that I'm not really sure what the point of it is. It was interesting though!
No comments:
Post a Comment