Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stress

So I've kind of been a giant ball of stress and emotion recently, hence the lack of posting.

But I did have a fun weekend a couple of weekends ago when Tom came to visit me!

He was just here for the weekend and he's done most of the normal touristy stuff before so I decided to take him on "Allison's Awesome Adventure Tour".  Stops include Toys R Us, the Nintendo World store, the Lego store, and Dylan's Candy Bar.  Oh and we saw Phantom of the Opera.  Basically, we had a lot of fun :)

On the subway!

Monica came to visit too!  I also met another friend of Tom's!

Other than that I haven't done a whole lot.  I was briefly distracted from real life with the Colorado Wildfires.  Luckily everyone I know seems to be ok but it was a pretty scary couple of days.  And I'll definitely miss the Flying W :(

I've also been dealing with apartment drama but I won't get into that here.  So basically it's been a bundle of emotions, which helps illustrate my theory that I post less when I'm stressed out and you can tell exactly what months are more stressful than others by the amount of posts that they have :P

Oh! I almost forgot!  I have a new baby cousin tooo!  He's completely adorable :).

Ok, that's all for now.  I'll be in Oregon next week for a quick trip which is super exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment