Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm A Master!

That's right!  I'm now officially a Master!  And not only that but I'm now a 25 year old Master!  Needless to say, it's been an eventful week.  So we'll talk about graduation in this post and then I'll cover everything else in a separate post.

Graduation is actually made up of two ceremonies.  There is the Teachers College ceremony where they called my name and I walked across a stage and shook the presidents' hand and all of that, and then there is the Columbia ceremony where all of the graduates (both grad and undergrad) all congregate and are recognized by school.  It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad I could walk in the ceremony even though I finished all of my classes in December.

My dad was able to take a couple of videos of the ceremony, so I edited them together so if you watch that it's like you were there!  Only better because it is only the important bits :)



Before donning the gown

The sign for my program


The TC ceremony was in the St John of the Divine church


Before the big ceremony at Columbia



They gave us apple shaped stress balls because we're Teachers College



It really was a sea of blue with all the graduates




No comments:

Post a Comment