Anyway, if you haven't read the thanksgiving post, the post directly below this one is new as well :)
So last night I ended up going to see David Archuleta in concert. Yes, the guy who came in second place in American Idol a few years ago. Let me explain how I ended up going. The Irving theatre and the Gramercy theatre (Irving is where I saw Darren Criss, Gramercy is where I saw Starkid), has a mailing list that they call "music geeks". And every Tuesday I get an emailed newsletter that has the upcoming events at both theatres. There are always also a list of 4 or 5 upcoming shows where they are giving away free tickets to the first person to email them back. So this last week I saw David Archuleta on the list and thought "I've heard of this guy...I guess I'll email and see if I can get tickets because I probably won't". Lo and behold, a few hours later I get an email saying that I've won two tickets!
So...I went! haha. The concert ended up being really really fun. The theatre had about half the amount of people as it did when I saw Darren Criss so it was a lot more of a relaxing atmosphere. And David Archuleta is really kind of adorable and really does have a great voice. What I didn't know going in, and made the concert that much more fun, is that it was mostly Christmas music! I think it must have been to help promote his new Christmas album or something. It really put me in the Christmas Spirit though :)
The pictures from this one aren't very good because all I had was my cell phone, but it should give you some idea.
![]() |
| Jeff LeBlanc who opened the show. He was actually quite good. |
![]() |
| David Archuleta - Isn't he adorable? |


No comments:
Post a Comment