Thursday, December 8, 2011

100!

So first of all, this is my 100th post on this blog!  Woooo!  Dance Party!

As you probably know by this point, I'm in the final stages of writing my masters thesis.  I just got back my last draft with comments from my advisor so I need to sort through those before I can be completely done, but one thing I finished are my storyboards!  I like the way they turned out so I thought I'd share them.  If you don't know, for my thesis I designed a tv show based around ASL (American Sign Language) and the way I showcase the show in my paper is by including a script and storyboards of a sample episode.  I forced my awesome friends to be the models for my storyboard since I can't draw, and I figured this would look better in the long run.

So without further ado....here they are!




























No comments:

Post a Comment