Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Finals Season!

Hello to all :)

So...yes as the title shows...I am in the midst of finals at school!  Just to keep everybody updated...and to show that I am doing something besides not posting, here are the statuses of all of my final projects and essays.  And then as soon as I get a spare moment I shall update on my various adventures such as visiting James, hanging out with the Evenson's, seeing Rock of Ages, and seeing a Snoop Dogg concert :)  But for now, that will just have to suffice as a teaser!

Back to the finals!  I'll sort them by class :)

Culture, Media, & Education:
 - 3 minute social media issue video; due May 9 but I should turn it in earlier; about a quarter of the way finished.
 - Reflection essay to accompany the video; due May 9; haven't started.

Programming:
 - Design and code an interactive map in Flash; due May 13; finished most of the design process, have to start the coding still.

Pop Culture:
 - Group video project; due May 4; FINISHED!
 - Group essay to accompany video; due May 4; very strong outline, paper should be very quick to finish.

Television and Youth Development:
 - Essay; due by May 7; Ack, still need to work on this!

Masters Seminar:
 - DONE!

So according to this outline I will be completely finished by May 13th.  Except that I don't want to be working on Flash while Kachina and Jessica are here, so my goal is to turn my map in by the 11th.

Phew, it's a lot but here we go!

*starts up the Rocky training montage music*

No comments:

Post a Comment