A few days ago for class we had to do another video response kind of like the last one I did about my interaction in digital communities. This response had to be based on a book we read called The Magical Life of Long Tack Sam by Ann Marie Fleming. I definitely recommend this book. It's a short read and is set up in the form of a graphic novel. It's actually based on a movie that this woman made and is about her journey to find out more about her great grandfather who, it turns out, is a famous magician. Her book was really good and inspired me to talk about how I receive the stories of my own family. My response is not fabulous (I didn't have a lot of time to devote to it), but I think it isn't too bad and is a nice tribute to my family :). Also...the new version of iMovie is terrible and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do something as simple as fade out audio. That is the reason the video ends sort of abruptly....I'll get those kinks worked out another day. So without further ado...
No comments:
Post a Comment