Sunday, August 8, 2010

In the Beginning...

Hello and welcome to Allison's Adventures in the Big Apple Blog.

I am hoping to be able to keep up with this blog and therefore be able to let people know how I'm doing in the great city that is NYC.

No promises how often I'll update but I'll try my best :) I do give you fair warning though. I've always been rubbish with keeping up with these kinds of things. Luckily, I think most of my posts will end up consisting of "well folks I did some more studying today". haha. Oh well. We'll see what happens!

Please feel free to leave comments as I'm sure I'll love to hear from all of you :)

So! Let's start with some dates that will create the start of things.

Monday, August 23rd - Mom & I fly out to NYC
Friday, August 27th - I move into my dorm. A suite room in Whittier hall sharing a bathroom and kitchen with 4 other unknown as yet women.
Wednesday, September 1st - The first day of classes!

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to let us know if the "as yet unknown women roommates" turn out to be of male persuasion.

    ReplyDelete