Friday, December 5, 2014

Pocatello

Last night Kari and I saw a play at Playwright Horizons called Pocatello.  These were the tickets that Kari and won at the Broadway Flea Market.  This is the first time I've ever seen anything at this theatre and it was a really good play!

It was about this guy who is the general manager of an Olive Garden (though they never really say this is where it takes place) and about living in the small town of Pocatello, Idaho.  It had really interesting characters and seemed to basically just be about human interaction in small town America.

The set was really cool so I took a sneaky picture of it
At Playwright Horizons they also have a silly photo booth that sends you the picture to your email.  So here is me and Kari being silly before the show!



This is a pretty interesting interview with the author if you're interested in knowing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment