However, yesterday I finally set up my wand remote control that I got for Christmas. I kind of kept forgetting about it and then not having the time to read through the directions and set the whole thing up. I still haven't programmed a command for every gesture it can do, but that will come in time. So far the wand can turn the TV on and off, mute it, and flick the channels up and down. My next plan is to teach it to control the volume.
The opening paragraph in the directions on how to work the wand are also written in such a way that I was very amused. Harry Potter fans are amazing (I can only assume that's why this object exists in the first place). Here's what it says:
This product is not a toy; it is an instrument of control. In order to use it properly and become an expert wizard or witch, you will have to practise using it. Once you are the wand's master, you will need to teach it to control things in your home. Only then will you be ready to perform your magic.
To be completely honest, all of the reviews of this object are completely accurate in that it's very difficult to control and do the right movements. But it is oh so satisfying when it works that it just about makes up for it.
I made a little video for you to enjoy to highlight what it can do since I was so excited about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment