This weekend my roommates had a Pumpkin Bread Bake Off. Apparently they both had recipes so they wanted to put them to the test. Both were actually pretty good even considering I don't really like pumpkin that much. Monica's was in a bundt cake pan and reminded me a lot of a spice cake. Kari's was in cupcake form and included chocolate chips. But both were yummy.
![]() |
| Monica's pumpkin bread in the pan |
![]() |
| Monica's pumpkin bread out of the pan |
![]() |
| Kari's pumpkin bread muffins with chocolate chips |
There's a cute coffee shop near me and they had the funniest sign out the other day. I thought it was cute.
And then today I saw Nice Work If You Can Get It with Matthew Broderick and Kelli O'Hara. It was sooo cute. The music is all Gershwin music that I knew and the whole plot is silly and fun with lots of dancing and funny moments.
Basically I realized that the last musical I saw was Avenue Q in September and I get cranky if I go too long in between seeing shows so I decided I needed to see something. My roommates were busy but that didn't stop me! Seth was super sweet and offered to hang out with me in line. He wasn't super excited to see the show so he waited with me and then after I got my ticket we hung out until the show started.
Again, the show was so much fun. It basically takes place in the 1920s during prohibition and Matthew Broderick plays a kind of dopey, not very smart, rich guy and Kelli O'Hara is the best bootlegger in the business.
Aaaand compulsory show clip :)




No comments:
Post a Comment