Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun Pictures and Fun Adventures!

The week that Kari was here I definitely played tourist with her and had a blast!  But I think she ran me a little ragged.  I swear we did so much stuff that I don't even know where to being.  So I'm going to take my usual cop out method and post my favorite pictures with subtitles of what they are and let you piece together our adventures from that.  Huzzah for laziness!  ^_^

Aaaand here we go!

Inside Toys R Us

Also inside Toys R Us

Our dessert pizza at Dylan's Candy Bar

At the Stardust Cafe

Inside the M&M Store

Walking around after the hurricane

Hurricane aftermath

At the Museum of Natural History

Walking around in Central Park

Getting ready to take the ferry to Staten Island

We had a really good view of the Statue of Liberty!

Sitting on the red steps in Times Square

Flying with Mary Poppins!

No comments:

Post a Comment